domingo, 19 de abril de 2009

"And when I feel like I'm a victim,
I will come running home to you,
and I will weep like I will change,
when I come running home to you
I make you believe that I'm a changed girl,
that I'm honest good & pure,
then I'll drag you through my shit again,
'cos I know you'll love me more
I love how your world adores my gutter mind,
this reflection says it all,
so how I will let you go my baby,
let you fall
And when I feel like I'm a victim,
I will come running home to you,
and I will weep like I will change,
when I come running home to you
And all of your rosy scanned up wrist bands,
make me crucify you more
with all of your blood, encrusted small finds,
kiss restraint & it's just cause
so see the survivor in control now,
I'm the whore you knew I was,
look at the changed girl good & pure,
on tracy's floor
I'll come running,
I'll come running
I'll running right back to you"

"Tracy's Flaw"- Skunk Anansie


Porque sempre me disseram que eu sou do Norte e que comigo não há cá merdas..
Foi a minha forma de dizer para lutares.. Porque eu também gosto de ser mimada.. E sim, porque sou uma cabra..


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

o que achaste ahn?